1 16oz loaf of Hawaiian or egg bread, chopped
1 8oz pkg reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1/4 c Crisco butter shortening
3/4 c syrup, divided
10 large eggs
1 tsp cinnamon
2 Tbs powdered sugar
syrup and softened butter for serving
1. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking pan. Sprinkle bread evenly over bottom.
2. Combine cream cheese, shortening and 1/4 c syrup on bowl of electric mixer. Beat until smooth. Spread mixture over bread.
3. Beat eggs, remaining syrup and milk in medium bowl. Pour over bread. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4.Cover and refridgerate over night.
5. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake uncovered 50-55 minutes or until puffed and golden.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with butter and syrup.