Keri over at The Pleasures of My Life is doing Blog Tag. I thought I would join in.
1. What's something your parents used to say to you as a child that you promised yourself you'd never say...but now catch yourself saying it?
When we would ask my mom and dad where they were going, they would answer, "We are going to see a man about a horse." I hated it when they would say that. But now I understand why they did it. It is so obviously not true, and yet so silly you can't help but laugh.
2. What's your favorite room in your house?
Not the laundry room, though I spend a lot of time in there. I would say the kitchen because it is where we hang out for eating, homework, games, coloring, talking. It is the hangout room of our house.
3. If you could change places with someone for a day...who would it be?
It's a toss up. I would maybe be a maid and come clean my house. I do that everyday, only I don't get paid for it. The other option is a toddler because you are waited on, hand and foot, you get to take a nap or two each day and everyone thinks your puggy belly is cute. It doesn't get any better than that.
4. How many hours do you spend on your computer each day?
On my computer, about 30 minutes. The computer at work is about 6hours. Hence my ability to blog.
5. What's your dream job?
Number one choice would be to stay at home with my kids. But if we are talking outside the home, I already have it. I like interpreting. It can be fulfilling at many different levels.
6. What movie can you watch over and over?
Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea... Oh, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
7. Do you save old greeting cards and letters, or throw them away?
Oh, I chuck em. These are usually from people I see often and so I keep them for the month, but then throw them out. Such a waste.
8. What's your favorite thing to cook?
Sticky popcorn...the easy way. With butter, marshmellows and brown sugar. Quick, easy and it will stay with you...all night and into the hips.
Here are my questions to you...
1. What is something you would never be caught dead doing?
2. How do you feel about facial hair? On men.
3. What is your favorite board game?
4. Do you sleep with socks on or barefoot? Why?
5. What is your favorite Christmas candy/goodie? (I will need the recipes!)